layout

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Lately

Ever since November I've really started thinking about whether or not I should go on a mission. This is an experience that I want most in my life and I know I will be a better person because of it. The confirmation came to me a couple weeks ago as I sat and listened to my friend give his return home talk from his mission. I knew right then and there that I was going. This is something that I'm supposed to do and I know it. Some people might think I'm not going to make it or I can't do it...I've been told that by some people (mostly by one). Its my life and I'm going to take a stand for it..because in the end its my happiness that counts. I'm here to prove to people that I can do it and that I want to do it.

In other news, I'm going to be a bridesmaid in my best friends wedding in August! Which is going to push back my leaving date for my mission.....

0 comments:

k