layout

Friday, March 12, 2010

Growing Up

To us, family means putting your arms around each other and being there. -- Barbara Bush

This weekend, my dad and ashley are out in Idaho visiting family and also visiting utah state--which is one of her options for college. Anyway, yesterday they had the chance to meet up with one of our neighbors that we lived by in Rexburg. They now live in the Logan, Utah area. The oldest daughter is putting out a CD this spring (her own!!) and she is really good and we recently became friends on facebook and as i was clicking through her pictures i couldn't believe how much her and her sister have grown! I remember all those times growing up and doing some crazy stuff. Then, to make things more emotional my 2nd cousin Braxton turned 11 today!! CRAZY!! Its amazing how kids grow up so fast and they really teach you what life is about. I hate growing up..it sucks! I mean, half my cousins have kids already, I'm planning on going on a mission, ashley is going to college, megan starting high school next year, kellen whos voice is changing drastically..it sounds like he has a cold and thats all i can think of. Its amazing though how a family can go through all these changes and still manages to be there for you. I think since i'm in the process of turning my papers in its all starting to hit home that i'm not going to be here during the next 18 months and life is going to go on without me and that some of my relationships with people will be different. I already know they will. I know that no matter where I go though, I'll ALWAYS have my family!!

0 comments:

k