layout

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Internship/Newbies


So, my Internship is going pretty well. I really like it but have come to the realization that I'm prob. not going to get hired there-which is fine with me. If I don't land a job, then I hope that I can pick up hours at my job downtown state college.

Anyway, for those of you who are unaware--MY MAN LOST BIGGEST LOSER!! (Mike). I'm telling you, I am going to get married to that guy but I guess he sort of has to meet me first and fall madly in love with me and then I have to convert him to Mormondism or I could just leave the church completely--he is def. worth it!! haha jk. I can't believe how good he looked though at the finale. WHOA DAWG!! haha.

1 comments:

Russ and Kristen said...

BA HA HA HAH A HA!!! I love the Woah dawg!!! ha ha ha! You're so cute!! Oh couldn't you just see him in a suit for Church!? I say convert him!!! :) I miss you!

k