layout

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

BIRFDAY MONTH!!! WAHOOO!!!


Alright, I'll start off by saying that my BIRTHDAY is at the end of this month and that I'm super uber stoked since I will be 20 and leaving the "teen years" whatever. I thought you left them when you turn 18 but I guessed wrongo. I decided that I'm going to celebrate my birthday every day this month...so far I have gotten a pedicure, gone to the movies with a friend who is about to go on her mission and watched my all time favorite show--BIGGEST LOSER!! :)



This past weekend, I became VERY proud of myself. I stood up for myself to my aunt that is very critical of me. I was wearing my "Crack Kills" tshirt where its a guy bending over with his crack hanging out and a guy laying on the floor dead because he saw the crack (don't worry I'll post pictures up when I'm done) so I wear this shirt to my grandmas house on Sunday just because its my lounge around shirt and I don't wear it out in public (besides working out) anyway, I get up to go throw something away and my aunt says "Kaitlyn, I just want you to know this but your shirt is very obnoxious" I replied "I don't care, its one of my favorite shirts." I walked away before she could say anything else but I did hear her say "well..." What I should've said (but didn't want to get my booty kicked) is"I don't care, its one of my favorite shirts and its not as obnoxious as you" BUT I was being kind and walked away from the situation. I feel like no matter what I do she has to critisize me ALL the time. I have been nice to her the past couple of months and all I get back from her is criticisim. I'm tired of it.
I don't care what other people think of my tshirts because thats me. If I like crazy tshirts then I'll wear them...If I like to wear shirts that say "Crack Kills" then by golly I will!!!




2 comments:

Melissa said...

You are so funny! I love your post and your bee's on your blog- Good for you to go spoil yourself. I am so happy for you. I just wish I was there to do something with you also- Spend lots of money on yourself, you deserve it. Love ya tons and miss ya!

Russ and Kristen said...

I think the 'crack kills' shirt is HILARIOUS!!!

k