layout

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Final Goodbye

So...this past month, my dad bought our family tickets to go to Idaho in February!! We were totally excited to see family that we haven't seen in 2 years!! Whoa! We couldn't wait to see our cousins, aunts, uncles and grandparents! About 2 weeks before we flew out there my grandpa got sick. About a week before we came out, he came home from the hospital. He wasn't doing very well at all so we knew we had to prepare ourselves to say the final goodbye. The trip was fun...getting to spend time with everybody. The day that we left was probably the hardest and the day that I had been dreading the most. As we were leaving, we had been given the option if we wanted to say goodbye or not. I knew if I didn't I would regret it. So I said goodbye. That was really hard. Knowing that that was going to be the last time I saw my grandpa was really hard. I remember the good times that I had with him and alot of them make me laugh, cry and make me feel like a dork for how stupid I was back then. Overall, I have to say that this trip made me thankful for my family out in Idaho. Even though, we have our ups and downs, we still stick together!!

0 comments:

k