layout

Saturday, March 7, 2009




I'VE BEEN TAAAAAAGED!! This actually seems like a lot of fun and I think it could make for some pretty funny pictures! The rules are:1. Go to your documents/picture.2. Go to your 6th file.3. Go to your 6th photo.4. Post and blog about it.5. Tag 6 people to do the same.

This picture was taken at my cousin Kristens wedding reception. Of course, I look at lot better now. I was trying to suck in my stomach on this picture because I had more rolls than a bakery and I hated that dress since it showed practically everything. Anyway, this is one of my favorite pictures not only because it has only the two best cousins in the whole world, its the fact that no matter how far away we live we still love eachother and enjoy each others company.

I tag: whoever reads this!

0 comments:

k