layout

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Life

Looking at my blog I could tell that it needed some updating!! This past month I have been going through some changes. Good Changes may I add. Back in February my grandpa passed away so that has been a change..adjusting to him not being around anymore. I have my moments where I'm okay but other days, I act like a blubbering idiot.
I have always had a hard time with the church. The fact of believing it. Recently, I have started reading my scriptures and parts of me actually believe it. Now, I'm in the point in my life where in one year I will be 21 and thinking about a mission. I have to start preparing now though. I have really thought about this past year and what an amazing experience it would be! I have been reading the scriptures to believe what its saying. I'm thinking of taking a day trip up to Palmyra, NY and to believe in the JS story like I used too....

0 comments:

k