layout

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Home Videos

So, I was just watching some home videos (I could sit and watch them FOREVER--okay, not forever but I like to look back on the memories..i know, i'm cheesy). I was just watching ones from when me and my sister were little and having idaho famdamly get togethers and couldn't believe how everyone has changed and how amazing they still are and how mucho I miss them! It got to the point where I had to turn it off because it had my gpa moss in them and it just brought emotion...I miss him :(
Today in church someone in the branch was talking on family and she said (she is far away from her family) that she was looking at pictures of when her and her cousins were small and was thinking back on the memories and she stated that through the years you change your looks, style, where you live etc. but you never change who you are. Its true. All these years that I have lived away from my Idaho family they never changed who they are and each time I see each one of them, the appreciation for them and the love grow stronger. Love you and Miss you!

0 comments:

k