layout

Monday, June 29, 2009

PARTY!!! :)

Alright, so for the past 4 days I've been running around like a chicken with its head cut off. On Thursday, I started my job at PSU and helped organize my friends surprise graduation party. So, Friday I go help decorate for this party at 7:00 pm and don't get done until 10:00 pm. Her mom needed some help with getting the rest of the food so I told her I would help. At 10:00 we left the grounds, dropped off our friend, went to Walmart, the gas station..by the time we got to the house (my friends moms) it was quarter til midnight!! While at the gas station I was super uber hungry so I got a $5.00 footlong and a liter of Dr. Pepper. We made 2 salads, a cake, deviled eggs..etc. by the time we were done it was 2 am and we decided not to go to sleep because we had to get up in 2 1/2 hours to head back over to the party site and get things ready..so we stayed up and watched Michael Jackson videos on MTV, and chatted. The craziest thing that I did that night was shower at 3 am!! When I came back downstairs I knew I should try and get some sleep so I fell asleep for 45 minutes. We then went to the grounds, set stuff up, went to graduation, and oh yeah, her mom got her a LIMO!!! I was so excited I was invited to come in the Limo and ride around it was flippin SWEET!!! Then, we showed up at the party and ate some grub..I was so flippin' tired I didn't even enjoy myself so I left early. But, I explained to Ciara that I was tired and didn't want to ruin her party so I was just going to go. Like I'm going to now...TTYL

0 comments:

k