layout

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

HOT DOG WITH A BUNN..I'M DONE!!!!

Well, after 9 months of waiting (no, i'm not prego)--I FINALLY graduated. Originally, I was supposed to graduate on Thursday but when we all showed up with nothing to do but SMILE our teacher told us that she had our diplomas and everything for us and that we could stay and wait until Thursday or just get it now and have it be done--of course I said HECK YEAH I WANT IT NOW!!! lol. So, she handed out our diplomas, a gift bag of with a lab coat with our names embroidered on them and a dental book (wahoo--notice, when i write in capitals of wahoo..i'm excited notice the lower case as to where i wasn't as estatic) now i know that my whole life will be focused on teeth. wahoo. I'm sooooooooooooo glad to be done though!!! Thanks everyone for your support!!


1 comments:

Russ and Kristen said...

WAAAAAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! CONGRATS!!!! I LOVE YOU!!

k