layout

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Changes/Excitement

I started my new job on Monday...and I was super uber nervous! I was really overwhelmed and stressed about the whole thing. I even forgot my waterbottle at home and couldn't get anything to drink all day! I came out dehydrated--ugh. So, at the end of the day, I got in the car and just started bawling and thinking "I hate my job" then I looked at my phone and saw that I had two new voicemails. I was listening to them and got a message that I really needed to hear and when I was in the middle of listening to it--my cousin called and it was just what I needed. Of course, I was acting like a blubbering idiot.
Its going to take time with everything. I'm going to be working on it.

Then, this weekend, my friend brittany and I are going to Lancaster to see my cousin play in a tournament. I haven't seen them since February so I'm pretty psyched. Pics. will come!!

0 comments:

k