layout

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Didn't want the day to end...

I was so excited for today!!! Last Monday, I heard that my cousin Jared would be in Lancaster (which is two hours away from me) for a tournament and since I didn't get to see him the last time and completely upset, I went for it!! I went with my friend Brittany. I was excited all week for Saturday to come--I could hardly work on Friday I was so excited. So, Brittany and I got up at 5:45 am to hit the road to be there by 9:00 am for the first game. After the game, we all drove around (jared, sarah, me, brittany and makenna) and enjoying ourselves. We then went back to the game and sat through two of them. I of course, am burnt like a tomato and I refused to put sunblock on. I look like a tomato and my legs hurt so bad I can't bend them. We all then went out to dinner and then the girls headed to the outlet mall!! After that, brittany and I took off.
I didn't want the day to end because I had been looking forward to it all week and it made me realize that I miss my famdamly very much--but I know they will always be there for me.


1 comments:

Melissa said...

SOOOOOO FUN! You know how to live! How fun PA is, you just drive a little ways and then you are somewhere exciting! Love ya tons!

k