layout

Sunday, January 25, 2009

This Weekend

So, I decided that I was going to post a quick entry because my pictures are uploading and I'm bored out of my mind...Anyway, so this weekend was the best!!! Back in November, good friends of ours moved down to Philadelphia so we went down on Saturday to spend a night and to just hang out for a day. When we got there on Saturday we went out to eat at Chick Fil A--I have never been there and it is good stuff! After that we headed to the exton mall--that place is huge...a heck of a lot bigger than Nittany Mall. Then, we headed to Chuck-E-Cheese. It was a crapload of fun piled into one day!! Then Saturday night after the kiddos had gone to bed the rest of us stayed up and watched Rat Race. If you haven't seen it, it is the funniest movie ever--better than Napoleon Dynamite. On Sunday we skipped church and went shopping at the outlets...fun fun. I ended up getting a shirt at Rue 21..Save the Drama for Obama!!! haha. Anyway, It was a fun filled weekend although it didn't last enough we still had a good time and have many memories to last a lifetime!! Peace out!!

0 comments:

k