layout

Friday, January 30, 2009

25

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

1. I played Flute from 4th grade until I was a Senior in High School
2. My nickname is High School was Mossy....and is sometimes still used today
3. I met Allen Iverson twice
4. I'm going to school to be a dental assistant
5. Believe it or not, I am shy
6. I sat through my first batman movie over xmas break (dark knight)
7. My nickname in the family is Eeyore because I always mope around and complain (i don't think i do)
8. My favorite color is blue
9. My favorite T.V. series on DVD is Dawsons Creek--I'm a Joey/Dawson fan!!!
10. My favorite singer is David Archuleta
11. My favorite T.V. shows are Biggest Loser, American Idol and Law and Order:SVU
12. My alltime favorite movie is Anne of Green Gables
13. My favorite places to vacation are Idaho and Williamsburg, Virginia
14. My favorite books are by Maria Shriver...i highly suggest them
15. I love going out to my grandparents house to spend the night
16. My favorite song is "Angel" by Beverly Mitchell (good song--i suggest that)
17. Believe it or not I'm shy
18. I don't think I can come up with 25 of these things
19. I still talk to some of my High School teachers(hey, is it wrong if they make an impact on your life and you still keep in touch)
20. I own the most craziest shirts
21. I don't have my own car but want one
22. When I was little, I drove my powerwheels corvette under my dads truck
23. I was in Colorguard my Senior year in H.S.
24. When I get comfortable around a group of people I tend to come out of my shell which is a big shocker because i am shy
25. Thank goodness this is over!!!

0 comments:

k