layout

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Virginia/Family

A couple days after Christmas, we all went to Williamsburg, Virginia for some F-U-N!!! I really didn't even want to be there at first because it was my break and i didn't want to spend it doing family bonding time. Throughout the week I came to the realization that my life isn't really half that bad. I also realized that I have stopped complaining alot about my life because of the people that are in my life that are sick and have it worse off than I do. Anyway, back to the trip. I also gained an appreciation for my family and stopping to think of how lucky i am. I have alot of family that love me and I don't have to be someone totally different than I already am to impress them. But, thats family, they love you no matter who or what you are the only thing that matters most is that they love you.
This past week, my dad bought us tickets to go out to Idaho in Feb. I am super excited. I haven't seen my Idaho family for almost 2 years!! I was watching a Home Video from the last time we were out there which was when my cousin Kristen got hitched and we all had a big get together the night before..i started to get a little misty eyed because I realized how much I miss them! Everytime I come out there I feel like I'm never good enough and I always feel like i have to impress them. But, again, they love you no matter what! I'm anxious to see my Grandpa who has been battling cancer for a couple years and my aunt who is also sick. Anyway, I've realized that i have an awesome family and the memories always make me laugh and cry.

0 comments:

k