layout

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

WOOT! WOOT!

At the beginning of the year for school we learned ALOT about Radiology and part of the course is going down to Harrisburg to get certified in the state of PA to take radiographs (xrays). It is a huge test and I was really stressed out about it. So, in October we all went down to take this exam....i was super nervous! I waited 10 days wondering if i failed or if i passed. Finally, the letter came and I couldn't believe it...I FAILED!!! I was devastated and embarrassed. Come to find out, I was the only adult who didn't pass. So, in January there was another test so I went and took it. Of Course, I studied that week. I knew my stuff it was the nervousness part. Anyway, after wondering for the past 10 days if i did good or not I finally got the letter in the mail...I ripped open the envelope and I PASSED!! The highest that you can score is 70% and thats what I got. One more point and I would've failed. I was so happy. Knowing that I accomplished something that was really hard and proving to myself that I could do it. I am so happy. I feel like my life is starting to get on track and starting to get exciting. I passed the exam, I'm going to Philadelphia this weekend to visit family friends and I'm going to Idaho in a couple weeks!!

Oh yeah, I AM NEVER moving to another state in my life because if I do then I have to retake this test and I don't want to do that ;)

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Congrats!!!! Oh my word that is huge. Great work- I love the blog- Thanks for the invite. Have so much fun this weekend I am so excited for you guys, and can't wait for my visit. Please stay with me. Love you and miss you like crazy!

Kaitlyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

k